Sunday, March 18, 2007

Totally Wired/Totally Jungle!


Totally Jungle! Illustration Friday's challenge for March 16 (my birthday), 2007. I give you a totally new look in watercolour. The colours are so washed out with scanning, but you get the idea!
"Frankie convinced everyone last year that pet dogfish and pet catfish would be very popular; however, this year he would have a hard time convincing fish that he could harness electricity by being wired to an electric eel and talk in a little hand held device to other fish wired to eels all over the ocean!"
Totally Wired! OK...so this is the week before's prompt (wired- Mar. 9) but by the time I finished the piece the second word was out!

7 comments:

° said...

i like em both nice colors and expressions

Ujwala Prabhu said...

what a neat idea for the wired topic and great ilo's. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Willie Baronet said...

nice 2 for 1 action. ;-)

Ammon said...

Fun critters!

Ellen Byrne said...

I think the colors are just fine! Fun, fun, fun!

TheyDHD said...

Happy unbirthday! I hope it was a great one. I love both of these pieces. Too fun!

Andrea said...

that cat fish is brilliant!

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive