Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Catchup!

OK , So I have been slacking in the art department lately...but our daughter is getting married again, my nephew graduates this year and my four year old grandson seems to need more attention than he did when he was three for some reason. But I have still been sketching out each word as they come along in Illustration Friday. So that has to count for something. Right? Crude as they are here are some of the past few prompts Citrus and Car along with the current one- Suit.























Since the popularity polls have the President at an all time low in relation to the War in Iraq he decided to try alternate methods of trying to find a solution about what to do.
"Oh great one......I'm in need of your wisdom....I'm needing help with my Iraq situation.....I'm needing a sign of which direction to head....I'm...I'm...I'm...Peach? OW!"

2 comments:

° said...

good to see u post again and i can see why u havent with all that is going on in ur life. i like all of em but i can relate to the middle one and the bottom one lets hope its either peace in the east or will im peach em

andrea said...

This is too funny and I LOVE your piece for Rejection. As for four year olds -- I recall my boys being much more challenging at four than three. Now they're both teenagers and the challenges have ramped up a few notches! :)

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive