Monday, March 21, 2005


"Bloom II" . Another Wacom Experiment. Casper is home! I was double checking the locks on the house before going to bed thursday evening at 12:30 a.m. I happened to see something white in the neighbor's driveway. It was himself, Casper Boo Mow-Mow! It took about 30 minutes of me saying, "Casper, come to mommy" and him meowing loudly back before he decided to let me pick him up! He was about a week's worth of treats thinner and worried we got another cat to replace him, but he did settle and sleep for almost two days straight. He wouldn't go near windows or doors until last night. I am sure he learned his lesson.
So this is dedicated to our little wanderlust- Casper.
Posted by Hello

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive