Thursday, April 09, 2009

Talisman and Poise



Illustration Friday posed these challenges for the last two weeks. I have only just had a chance to upload my versions of these two words..."poise" and "talisman." As you can see it takes some amount of "poise" to be the Easter bunny in my first piece. The colours are no where near what it looks like in real life. I tried to adjust in the computer and no luck.
The second is a falcon in pen and ink. My talisman is a hawk. I absolutely love them; however, I could not find subject matter from which to reference in such a short time...so here you have another bird of prey.

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Oooh, I love that hawk!

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive