Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blue- Illustration Friday

The Blues- Illustration Friday prompt for Sept. 28,2007.
Harold was anxious to get home. He was going to get his telescope out to look at the blue moon. Being the only kid in his class who was born to smurfs, he was the only blue child in the whole school. Most of the time he was picked on because of his blue colour. But, tonight would be different.
He was convinced that anything was possible under a blue moon... and this evening he would test that theory!
Artist's note:
Not happy with this piece. I should have left it with out colour and added it in the computer. However; thanks to a dear friend I now have Adobe Photoshop 7.0 to go with my Wacom tablet! Yesterday, after reading Wynlan's "The Giraffe has Five Legs" newsletter I have hooked up to Mike Tackett's tutorial on using layers effective in Photoshop and Painter. I hope to have something I'll be more proud to show next week...that is if my scanner starts working properly again!

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Hi Ellen! thanks for your commnet on my blog! I like your illo and the illo you did for Juggle! really good! :)

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive