Monday, September 03, 2007

Alpha-Bets Illustration Friday


Alpha-Bets- Illustration Friday challenge for Friday August 31, 2007.
As you can see there are simple ways to look at these challenges and then there is my way of looking at them.
Sorry I have been away for so long. Another wedding in the family, several yearly committments and some new ones have all taken some of my time. I think I will hang around for a while now that it is fall again! I am excited to say a recent project I have an illustration in is now published!!! My book that I am writing and illustrating is coming along, and the CD album cover is near completion. There have been other arty stops along the way and I will share at a later date. I miss I-Fri and am glad to be back!

6 comments:

° said...

looks like the hound might have it over the scotish terrier. fun illo and glad ur back

Michelle said...

I like the scruffy dog, very cute. The little red bird and mouse add to the illo.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments on my Illustration Friday post. I love the simple style mixed with the positive nature of your work. Keep up the great work.

Cathy said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!

This illustration really made me smile - what a GREAT interpretation of the theme!!!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

hooray! Congrats on the all projects. Sounds like you are plenty busy!

coco said...

Ha-ha-ha! Love the artwork and the caption. Being the mom of two boys, I found this especially amusing! Thanks for stopping by.

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive