Monday, November 01, 2004

My Activity Book -"Pot-Nets Communities, A Lifestyle of Value!"

A while ago I was asked to create an activity book to pass out to the kids who were new to our communities. That was easy, I thought. Well, it was harder than I thought!!! Deciding on what to feature when you live on the Atlantic Ocean in communities (www.potnets.com, www.baywoodgreens.com) that have their own nature preserve, beaches, pools, docks, marinas, resteraunts, etc... was a LOT harder than I thought. That's for sure. Then there was the information gathering and educational aspect. Thank God I was a teacher...I can't imagine doing anything like this without researching it through.
Anyway, here...for your viewing pleasure, is a sneak peak at my book. You lucky "blog peepers" you!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Delaware, United States
I'm a professional artist, a wife, a step-mother, grand-mother, friend, Ms. Fix-it, older sister and a daughter. A regular "person in progress!" Oh yah, and I draw alot! Copyright 2010-2012.

Blog Archive